If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected] or write to: 3726 Las Vegas Blvd South, Unit 1401, Las Vegas, NV 89158.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Business information, such as industry and legal entity type
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand your business and how our company can help you, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To provide services to you
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
WHO WE SHARE THIS DATA WITH
We may share this data with third party service providers and/or contractors for purposes such as hosting our website or related modules, communicating with you, providing services to you or otherwise running the business.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN THIS DATA
Any data you provide may be retained indefinitely. You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us; you can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. To make a request, email [email protected].
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
When you fill out a form or provide your details on our website, you will automatically opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post. You can easily opt-out via one of these methods:
Send an email to: [email protected]
Write to us at: 3726 Las Vegas Blvd South, Unit 1401, Las Vegas, NV 89158
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with current data protection standards.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with current data protection standards.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the refundspro.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection or privacy.